HP Jet Fusion 5200 Series 3D Printing Solution
The first operational installation of the HP 5200 Multi Jet Fusion is here at GSC!
Expand and scale into mid-volume production environments
• Best-in-class economics and productivity - for production environments.
• Uniquely predictable and consistent print time for any type of part.
• Centralized job tracking and production fleet Streamlined workflow and HP’s most economical continuous 3D printing.
• Flexibility and agility - without injection molding fine-tuning steps.
Expand into New Applications and Markets
• Address more final part applications with new levels of repeatable accuracy and best-in-class economics.
• Produce applications with flexible, elastomeric properties with TPU material.
• Deliver a breadth of applications for various markets with HP 3D High Reusability PA 11 and PA 12 materials today, and more in the future.
• Address sustainability, with lower carbon footprint parts, and HP 3D materials offering industry-leading reusability.
BASF Ultrasint 3D TPU01
Produce applications with flexible, elastomeric properties with this multipurpose TPU material that achieves part accuracy with a balanced property profile.
HP 3D High Reusability PA 11
This thermoplastic material, made from renewable sources, provides optimal mechanical properties and consistent performance at industry-leading surplus powder reusability.
HP 3D High Reusability PA 12
Produce strong, functional, detailed parts with HP 3D High Reusability PA 12, a robust thermoplastic that enables industry-leading surplus powder reusability at a low cost.